Thank you for considering the purchase of the newest version of our ePipeMods original Steam Pipe. If you are new to us or even if you already own a mod or two, please take the time to watch this MUST SEE video on how to check your ohms. It is vital information when owning a mod to ensure a good lifespan and to avoid wasting time and money on unneeded repairs.
The following link will take you to our YouTube video about the new features of the V3 Steam Pipe. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us!
Pipe purchases include the pipe bowl and one button only. For information on necessary accessories, please click HERE.
- Additional items such as pipe stems, batteries, atomizers, chargers, etc., can be purchased in the Pipe Supplies Category.
- The pipe that is pictured is the exact pipe you will receive.
- All of our pipes are designed and created right here in the E.P.M. Wood Shop.
IMR 18350 Flat Top Batteries
*Do not use batteries that have the label peeled off (cover battery with electrical tape if no label)
- Any atomizer with a 510/eGo thread
- Other thread types can be used with an adapter.
THE VAPE SAFE:
- Equipped with a user-replaceable VapeSafe
- If the VapeSafe is permanently damaged by a short circuit, you can replace it with ease.
- VapeSafe will come out with the battery each time it is removed from the bowl.
- To place the VapeSafe back in the bowl is to drop it into the bowl by itself, insuring that the VapeSafe's magnets are aligned properly with the magnet in the bottom of the bowl. Then simply re-insert the battery, positive post down.
IMPORTANT: If you do not put a VapeSafe in the bottom of the pipe before using, the pipe will not operate.
WARNING: Your V3 Steam Pipe has the ability to bypass the use of the VapeSafe by using a spacer magnet. We do not recommend this, especially for new vapers. Use of the pipe without the VapeSafe can be potentially dangerous and can potentially cause bodily injury and property damage. If you choose to operate your V3 Steam Pipe without a Vape Safe, use of the proper size spacer magnet is essential. Correctly sized spacer magnets are available on our website.
DISCLAIMER: ePipeMods is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the use of Steam Pipes without a VapeSafe.
For more information on battery safety, please visit: http://www.axiommemory.com/PDF/BatterySafety.pdf
Care and Maintenance – Our pipes are made from real wood. Please note the following recommendations
- Eliquids can warp and crack wood. Avoid spilling eliquid on or in the pipe.
- Should the pipe come in contact with your eliquid, quickly wipe it off.
- Refresh your pipe’s finish from time to time with a carnauba wax. We carry 2 types on the site.
- Occasionally clean the metal ring at the top the bowl and positive post at the bottom. A Q-Tip does the job nicely. A small amount of alcohol can be used, but is not necessary.
- A quick wipe-down of the metal contacts on the button is also needed from time to time as a film may appear over the contacts.
- Be carefuly not to over-tighten atomizers/cartomizers/tanks. A visible gap is preferred as over-tightening can cause a hard short between the atomizer and the center pin. This will trip the VapeSafe circuit and stop the pipe from operating.
- If the VapeSafe is tripped, the pipe will cease to operate until the short is corrected.
- The simplest solution is to try a different atty/carto.
WARNING: If a hard short occurs and the switch remains in the on position for more than 6 seconds, the VapeSafe 2 protection circuit can fail permanently making the VapeSafe unusable. If your pipe isn’t firing, stop pressing the switch immediately and try using a different atty.
The ePipeMods YouTube channel contains a library of helpful videos for your reference.
- Additional Information