After much research we have determined that these 18350 batteries are the highest quality and best performing match for our single battery pipes.
NOTE: Other 18350 batteries are not guaranteed to function with your ePipeMods pipe.
Warning: Lithium Ion batteries can be potentially dangerous if they are not handled properly.
Venting is rare but can occur with ANY lithium ion battery regardless of safe chemistry or protection circuitry. Cell phones, laptops, PV’s and several other daily used items all use L-Ion batteries and have all been known to vent. Don’t believe us ? You Tube it.
Be sure to inspect your batteries regularly for tears in label or any abnormal appearance/ activity.
If your L-Ion battery becomes excessively hot remove it from the device (if it is quickly accessible) and place the battery outside. If the batteries cannot be accessed easily, Power down your device and place it outside until it cools completely.
Safe Battery Usage Tips:
· Always insert your batteries properly into the device or charger.
· Our pipes are designed to operate with the POSITIVE POST DOWN in the bowl.
· While your pipe will operate without issue if the battery is inserted backwards, many accessories can and do short circuit in this situation.
· Double check and clearly mark the positive side on your charger. Inserting batteries into the charger the wrong way can result in venting.
· Always carry your batteries in a case or the provided pouch. NEVER carry loose batteries in your pockets or purse.
- Additional Information