Please read the full description for detailed information on our pipes.
Thank you for considering purchasing one of our fine hand crafted electronic pipes!
Each pipe is an original work of art, and no two are ever the same. Once a pipe is sold, it's gone. New pipes are loaded to the site regularly and updates are posted to our facebook page.
Our pipes are mechanical in nature which means the power (vapor production) will be determined by the ohms of the coil build. We recommend coils that are 1 ohm or higher for best performance.
Pipe purchases include the pipe bowl, one button, and a VapeSafe only. For information on accessories, please click HERE.
To assemble your pipe -
Be sure to use the appropriate size battery for your pipe 18650. In addittion always inspect your batteries to insure there are no tears or bear spots in the wrapper which may cause a short.
Unscrew the attomizer connection from the end of the tube on your pipe.
Place the included VapeSafe on the negative end of your battery and slide the battery negative side first down into the tube.
Screw the 510 connection back onto the tube and you are ready to vape.
Your switch may be located on either side of your pipe or in the bowl.
Depress the switch to activate the power and release after taking each puff.
IMR 18650 Flat Top Batteries
*Do not use batteries that have the label peeled off.
- Each pipe comes standard with a 22mm 510 connector
- Any atomizer with a 510 thread
- Other thread types can be used with an adapter.
- Additional items such as pipe stems, batteries, atomizers, chargers, etc., can be purchased in the Pipe Supplies Category.
- Your local vape shop will have what you need if we are out of stock on any accessories
- The pipe that is pictured is the exact pipe you will receive.
THE VAPE SAFE SAFETY FUSE:
Short Circuit protection for your safety
- THE VAPESAFE FUSE WILL ONLY ALLOW COIL BUILDS OF 1 OHM OR HIGHER
- Each pipe comes with a user-replaceable VapeSafe
- If a hard short occurs and the switch remains in the on position for more than 6 seconds, the VapeSafe 2 protection circuit can fail permanently making the VapeSafe unusable. If your pipe isn’t firing, stop pressing the switch immediately and try using a different atomizer.
- If the VapeSafe becomes permanently damaged by a short circuit, you can replace it with ease. Replacement VapeSafe fuses are sold HERE.
- The VapeSafe will come out with the battery each time it is removed from the bowl.
- If you do not use a VapeSafe in the pipe, the pipe will not operate.
BYPASSING THE VAPESAFE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Your V3 Steam Pipe has the ability to bypass the use of the VapeSafe by using a spacer magnet. We do not recommend this, especially for new vapers. It has been our experience that coil builds of 1 ohm produce an adequate amount vapor. Lower ohm builds do produce more vapor but much of it is condensed in the stem and gets choked out. If you do decide to use a spacer magnet DO NOT use builds below .5 ohm and always be aware of excessive heat from your battery. If your battery every becomes super hot, eject it from the pipe and put it outside or in a non flamible area. Use of the pipe without the VapeSafe can be potentially dangerous and may cause bodily injury and/or property damage. If you choose to operate your V3 Steam Pipe without a Vape Safe, use of the proper size spacer magnet is essential. Correctly sized spacer magnets are available on our website - proper size spacer magnet
For more information on battery safety, please visit: http://www.axiommemory.com/PDF/BatterySafety.pdf
ePipeMods is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the use of Steam Pipes.
Care and Maintenance – Our pipes are made from real wood. Please note the following recommendations
- Eliquids can warp and crack wood. Avoid spilling eliquid on or in the pipe.
- Should the pipe come in contact with your eliquid, quickly wipe it off.
- Refresh your pipe’s finish from time to time with a carnauba wax.
- Occasionally clean under the switch where it makes contact and the switch itself, along with all other contacts. A Q-Tip does the job nicely. A small amount of alcohol can be used, but is not necessary.
- Be carefuly not to over-tighten atomizers/cartomizers/tanks. This can lock the atomizer or tank on the pipe and it can be difficult to remove.
- If the VapeSafe is tripped, the pipe will cease to operate until the short is corrected. The simplest solution is to try a different attomizer or tank.
Thank you for considering the purchase of the newest version of our ePipeMods original Steam Pipe. If you are new to us or even if you already own a mod or two, please take the time to watch this MUST SEE video on how to check your ohms. It is vital information when owning a mod to ensure a good lifespan and to avoid wasting time and money on unneeded repairs.
The ePipeMods YouTube channel contains a library of helpful videos for your reference.
- Additional Information